Sign in to follow this  
F1Fan

VoxAtc 6.20 is out

Interest to see what has been added/fix in this new version.  I have ver. 5.0 and I really like to know if they fixed/upgraded the AI traffic issues as well as other problems before I upgrade to the latest version. 

Thanks!

News

17 May 2013 Version 6.20 Released

VoxATC now supports FSX and Prepar3D. Version 6.20 will work with either simulator.

The following issues are also fixed

Occasionally not getting landing clearances.

Fatal error occurring on landing after an emergency.

Problems with making contact while enroute and when arriving during VFR flight.

Taxiing aircraft disappearing when approached by the user's aircraft

No response from the controller when using VoxATC without a flight plan (local flight) or when flying a helicopter.

6.20 is a free upgrade for all registered V6 users. Any existing version of VoxATC X should be uninstalled before installing 6.20

Thanks! for the info!

News

17 May 2013 Version 6.20 Released

VoxATC now supports FSX and Prepar3D. Version 6.20 will work with either simulator.

The following issues are also fixed

Occasionally not getting landing clearances.

Fatal error occurring on landing after an emergency.

Problems with making contact while enroute and when arriving during VFR flight.

Taxiing aircraft disappearing when approached by the user's aircraft

No response from the controller when using VoxATC without a flight plan (local flight) or when flying a helicopter.

6.20 is a free upgrade for all registered V6 users. Any existing version of VoxATC X should be uninstalled before installing 6.20

Works very nicely this update.

VoxATC is like having a permanently fully-staffed Vatsim that you can pause if need be.

I wish the developer would consider doing a version for X-Plane 10!  :smile:

I wish the developer would consider doing a version for X-Plane 10!  :smile:

I asked the developer about just that a few weeks ago, and he said that they are considering it. He said that there COULD be a VoxATC for X-Plane in late 2014.

Crossing fingers for that :)

Helge Rasmussen

Still not much of an inprovement when it comes to voice communications. It still asks to repeat or just doesn't answer (yet the typeface on the prompter changes color as if I was heard).

Now, sometimes after I answer, the ptt button (and space bar) remain depressed and stays on.

I do like the taxi rnwy hold instructions but half the time it just keeps asking the instructions over and over.

Expected a bit more considering the lengthy time that has passed since last update but it is still the best (and only) of its kind. Could not fly a fp without it!

(why is there no competitor to the likes of VoxAtc as yet??)

Flying a 2 Seat Static GA Simulator out of CYYZ.

kanadaken,

I have the same problem with this version concerning having to repeat. Vox is the best ATC program in my experience and I own all of them. My biggest complaint is the way it handles AI once you're airborne. You can hear ATC talking to other aircraft but you rarely every see another aircraft or contrails enroute. You also very rarely see many aircraft on approach. I just did a flight coming into KDFW and there were very few aircraft in the vicinity of the airport.

NAX669.png

I use UT2 without the UT2Bridge and set Vox traffic on about 25%. Then if there are any traffic "incursions", I can go into UT2 interface and remove any traffic in my way!

Wish a developer would do for ATC (VatSim) what OpusFsx did for Weather!-lol!

Did that flight to KDFW last night and had plenty of traffic. I was vectored into the pattern and could see all the movements in and around airport and even at the other local airports (KADS) etc...

But had to "clear aircraft on approach" as UT2 aircraft were entering the active runway on landing (pita)!-lol!

I just downloaded the update and am about to fly KSEA to PANC.  Ill post after with any issues or anything that stood out.  I have been using VOX for about 4 months now and love it.  Yes vectoring around mountains is a pain but thats really the only problem I have encountered.  

Well I changed my flight plan due to time constraints.  I flew KBNA to KMDW and everything went great.  I had been having problems not getting landing clearance with 6.16 but it worked perfectly this time.