Sign in to follow this  
StefanoMapo

Informatins!?

HI, I wanted to know if the cameras are implemented at the helm and on the carriage 777 as true ... and if the EFB is already implemented immediately or in a later version ...

there is a version-200ER Alitalia livery!?

thank you very much! +

I can not with the PMDG 777 $ 500 buy now?

Rob said in January someone was working on the cameras. But they're only for the -300's - so weren't top priority back then.

I can not with the PMDG 777 $ 500 buy now?

Why do you think you can buy it for $500?

If you want it right now, I believe the price is 32 million :P

Or buy it for the real price when it's actually released. Which will also be when it's complete and bug-free.

If you want it right now, I believe the price is 32 million :P

Or buy it for the real price when it's actually released. Which will also be when it's complete and bug-free.

Nothing is ever bug free.

Nothing is ever bug free.

Goes for the real airplane too - one of the real life manuals is literally hundreds of pages of software revision stuff at the beginning, detailing all the fixes that have been made over the years.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Goes for the real airplane too - one of the real life manuals is literally hundreds of pages of software revision stuff at the beginning, detailing all the fixes that have been made over the years.

Good to know we'll be getting a thoroughly tested product!

I've got a friend that flies the B748F and he said something quite interesting to me; along the lines of the aircraft actually has a fair few software and general issues yet to be fixed. Would those things affect that project?