Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jetsmell

ORBX Problem With Scenry

I downloaded the ORBX England DVD. When flying there I noticed the scenry is FSX,  not   ORBX. Any ideas?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Did you use their FTX Central App to make sure the scenery is active?

On your desktop, there should be an icon called FTX Central, double click on it and select Europe, click apply. Load fsx, it will rebuild the scenery database and the then select a flight and maybe select EGCC as a starting point.

To go back to default, run FTX central again, click on default, click apply.

Some users have scenery corruption flying out of England, so bear that in mind when setting up a flight. Once FTX Global is released that problem should be rectified.

I downloaded the ORBX England DVD. When flying there I noticed the scenry is FSX,  not   ORBX. Any ideas?

Are you a newbie to Orbx scenery, the instructions are very clear in the manual, how to use Central etc.  Head over to FTX forums if all else fails.

U actually don't download the DVD what you download is the executable file for England and when you install you should have had to input your purchase info, date, and serial #.

The manual installs with the scenery package and is found under the folder ORBX>Documents.