Sign in to follow this  
StefanoMapo

Problen with all aircraft

Resolved, thak you very much....but in this moment I have another problem, with b 747-800 expansion pack... a part of 747 400 is on 747 800 body...... in this image is the example!:

how did you fix it?

Bind a key or joystick button to "Center position" And it should look like normal... Mine has always looked normal. Just an idea!

Lol. Posting for help with a pirated copy? Pretty stupid eh?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Resolved, thak you very much....but in this moment I have another problem, with b 747-800 expansion pack... a part of 747 400 is on 747 800 body...... in this image is the example!:

Have not flown my 747 in a while but when switching between the 400 and the -8 you need to change it first in the "PMDG 747-8 & 400 Config Manager"

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

From the Forum Rules at the top of the PMDG 747-400 Forum

The following rules must be followed by anyone choosing to post in the PMDG forum.1) ALL USERS MUST SIGN THEIR FULL NAME TO POSTS. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in your post being deleted without comment or followup by the forum moderators. Is Speedbird your full and real name? Correct it or you will be reported to the NSA for futher actions as deemed necessary.

Michael Cubine

for privacy reasons I think I will stop posting on this forum

Adding your names is for checking if you got  a legit copy of  pmdg products and is part of  the rules when you have signed up.  One way to stop all the name adding post, is  for  the mods  to use what other forums  are doing  by only  allowing  access  if you provide your actual purchase order to get verified before your allowed  to post.  This  way you  don't need  to add your  full name only  your  first name if desired.  But  than again  other  forums  seem  to work with this method( only need to for the pmdg  forums)

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg