Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

Thoughts on FJS Dash?

Love turboprops and thinking of picking it up. Any thoughts regarding the add-on in XP 10.2?

Btw, a little pet peeve of mine is no visible pilot figures (when viewed externally). Any plans to add this to the model?

Thanks for your time!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Very good low to medium complexity plane. Adding uFMC cranks it up a notch, but don't expect Majestic level. Personally I love it and find the complexity just right for my short haul jaunts. The engine start up is the only real gotcha: if you try and start it like the real thing it won't work. You'll need to RTFM to find the trick with the condition and throttle levers. The only things I would add are automatically calculated vspeeds (I'm lazy), a fuel loader, cabin crew voices and being able to open the cargo door would be cool too. :)

Picked it up and really like it!

Just a few annoyances:

The Windshield wipers don't work.

No pilots int he cockpit (when viewed from the outside).

Model error - gap that runs around the main door ont he aircraft.

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Really excellent plane, if I compare the dynamics of the FJS one against the Majestic one, I find both very similar.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Alexander Colka

Really excellent plane, if I compare the dynamics of the FJS one against the Majestic one, I find both very similar.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

It does feel quite similar in flight. I noticed that as well.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ark