Sign in to follow this  
Dragonmount

FSPassengers question?

Oh that is great!  This way you can simulate airplane rides as well as local "flightseeing"  nice..

ahh.. no kidding.. so I can choose KBFI and say anything within 50nm from that? and it will tell me where to fly within those boundaries?  wow... that is perfect.  I can run my own financial stuff from a spreadsheet if I want.

You can choose your aircraft and any airport (KFBI, etc.) as your starting point and select flights of a particular time duration and the Administrator will give you those from either your airline's schedule or as a possible "charter flight". ("Charter flights" are essentially random-destination flights.)

You can even specify specific airports as ones you would prefer to have chosen as a charter if they're within the specified time duration from your origin airport.  (I use this to specify my "hub" airports as well as my 3rd-party-scenery airports as the preferred airports for my charter flights.)

mmm.. what you guys really need to come up with is an ipad app that would allow me to run it through there!  now THAT would take first prize!

That's funny.. someone asked about an iPad version on the forum a few days ago.  My reply is essentially I'm not an iOS programmer... but with the "gaugeless ACARS" it should be possible to use an AirDisplay-like application to extend your Windows desktop to an iOS device.  (I think.  I only buy apples that I can eat.  :lol:  )

I'm no programmer by any stretch of the imagination but can't you do something where it would show up in FSX fullscreen mode?  I've seen others do this.. something where it would be accessible by the FSX menus.

It's done this since day 1... as a gauge.

AivlaSoftEfbDeveloper.png

Sig1.jpg

(Each product functions in a fully-functional trial mode for interested users.)

mmm.. what you guys really need to come up with is an ipad app that would allow me to run it through there!  now THAT would take first prize!

That's funny.. someone asked about an iPad version on the forum a few days ago.  My reply is essentially I'm not an iOS programmer... but with the "gaugeless ACARS" it should be possible to use an AirDisplay-like application to extend your Windows desktop to an iOS device.  (I think.  I only buy apples that I can eat.    )

Actually this afternoon we've started tossing an idea around that - while it can not make it for the next release with the "gaugeless-ACARS" - might be a way to enable the FSCaptain ACARS on some LAN'ed devices.

In any event, initial work on such a plan would be a few weeks off.

AivlaSoftEfbDeveloper.png

Sig1.jpg

(Each product functions in a fully-functional trial mode for interested users.)