Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yidahoo

Found Utopia in the Alps

I think I have found the flight that I want to do all the time, a dawn hop from EDDM to LOWI routing through the Alps in JRollons Jetstream with a visual approach to RW08. This plus the new  combination of an i970 and ATI7950 on my old Mac Pro allowing me to run extreme res with good settings. Heaven, for me, has been found.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Is this a real photo? :rolleyes:

But the actual reason for answering on this post (although the screenshot is quite nice): I assume you have the data output on the top left activated, to have the fps in view? There is a more discreet possibility to achieve this: a plugin called ... discreet fps (quite obvious, isn't it? :O)

I know about Discreet FPS but to be honest, I was only checking the consistency of the frame rates and CPU usage under these very challenging conditions. At 21fps it was silky smooth, now the FPS indicator is switched off again :)

Is this a real photo? :rolleyes:

But the actual reason for answering on this post (although the screenshot is quite nice): I assume you have the data output on the top left activated, to have the fps in view? There is a more discreet possibility to achieve this: a plugin called ... discreet fps (quite obvious, isn't it? :O)