Sign in to follow this  
amalishkin

ImagineSim KDEN Scenery odd issues

Hello,

not sure if this was asked here, but i am not getting much help from imagine sim and was hoping maybe somone ran into this issue before and might have solution.  On to problem:

I bought 3 sceneries made by imaginesim KMCI/KDEN/VHDI

VHDI no problems all works and seems to be correct,

however kden it appears that elevation of texture or airport is not correct as my plane if positioned on runway the texture of runway comes up to buttom of my cessna, while the real runway appears to be below.  no matter what i do, runways appear floating over another runways.  You will say well dah, u have another kden install and thus the issue, so i removed all reverences including even from 0202 folder global scenery any references to kden to point where it was not listed in the option of selectable airports and then activated imaginesim kden. same result.

so i reinstalled FSX from scratch and installed fresh copy of imaginesim kden, and same result.  searching web i found people reviewing the product and one must think they would of spotted this odd issue yet i find nothing that can fix it, anyone has any ideas,  KMCI has similar issue but elevation seems to be just littlebit off versus kden appears to be off at least 2-3 feet.

Thanks.

I had this issue too, I could not seem to find a solution either

If you have MyTrafficX installed, goto the MyTraffic folder and disable or rename the KDEN AFCAD (BR2_KDEN.bgl to BR2_KDEN.bgl.orig).

One possibility.  Not knowing if you have MyTrafficX installed but thought I would throw it out just in case.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Jim,

thanks for info unfortunatly if u read my post, i even did a full clean copy install of FSX with nothing on just the ImagineSim scenery and had that result, i have even went as far as removing any reference in FSX to denver area and still no luck, i ve sent email to imaginesim and hope they will reply but highly doubt it.

thanks.

A whole lot of people have found this out the hard way.

Welcome to the 'never Imaginesim again' club. :P

Mark

Just search the software you want to buy here and you'll get more information than you thought you would have needed.

Mark

Imaginesim's sceneries are buggy and their support is useless. Fortunately they provide demo versions and thank to it I've never wasted my money.