Sign in to follow this  
Laurent Billault

not works

yes speech work if i keep OS in english

Tres bien!

After I installed the Vistalizator (I have a Polish Win7) I also got the US speech recognition working.

But I did not revert the system language into Polish as, frankly, I don't mind having it in English either, so unfortunately I can't confirm your problem.

I know this is not the ultimate solution, but I hope you can leave the EN system for some time?

Hello guy's

thanks for your help, so I'll continue with OS english for moment, and I'll change OS to windows 8,

if someone  has a solution , tell me :p0126:

Laurent

Good afternoon to you all!

To carry on about this topic, I too am in such a case, the voice controlled version of FS2Crew unusable on my system. I am a bit upset because there should be some sort of warning at one point, stating that on most non-English OS's the software will NOT work.

Upgrade my OS to Win8 (worth 119€) just to use a 25€ add-on to FSX is, imho, a bit exagerated, however good said software is.

As for Vistalizator, not everyone is believing it is such a grand piece of software and it seems it voids the Genuine Windows validation.

Will there be any way to swap to a button controlled version?

The need to set your speech recognizer to English is stated in the requirements on the product page:

Requirements:

• Aerosoft Airbus X with latest Service Updates installed.  Aircraft not included.  Host aircraft is available from www.aerosoft.com
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator X or Prepar 3D
  • Vista/Win 7 and Win 8 users: Voice Control requires that your Windows Speech Recognizer be set to English - US.  (For assistance, please contact FS2Crew Support). 

However, no worries, you can swap to Button Control when it's released.

Cheers,

Fair enough, I will then wait for the Button-controlled version. Again, thank you for your prompt reply.

I don't know where all these problems come from...

I run Windows 7 Pro, German version. And everything works fine!

1. Run Vistalizator and to set your OS language to English

2. Set Speech Recognition to English - US

3. Do the speech training

4. Run Vistalizator again and set your OS language back to your preferred language

After that, FS2Crew voice works as it should no matter what the OS language is. Maybe those having problems did not read the following very important sentence in the manual:

"Make Sure 'Run Speech Recognition at start-up' is UNCHECKED!" (on page 7)

The Windows speech recognition will not work, but FS2Crew will.

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

I don't know where all these problems come from...

I run Windows 7 Pro, German version. And everything works fine!
1. Run Vistalizator and to set your OS language to English
2. Set Speech Recognition to English - US
3. Do the speech training
4. Run Vistalizator again and set your OS language back to your preferred language

After that, FS2Crew voice works as it should no matter what the OS language is. Maybe those having problems did not read the following very important sentence in the manual:

"Make Sure 'Run Speech Recognition at start-up' is UNCHECKED!" (on page 7)

The Windows speech recognition will not work, but FS2Crew will.

Thanks for sharing.  Hopefully that will help others.

Cheers,

Thanks for sharing.  Hopefully that will help others.

Cheers,

Hi guy's

skeller,

in french you selected  ( catégorie moteurs, et Amorçage de la mise en drapeau automatique: armer désarmer) I hope that you help

laurent