Hi,

I was using mcp combo with the pmdg ngx with no problem, when for some reason I had to reinstall fsx. After reinstalling ngx I allso did the modifications in ngx options ini (EnableDataBroadcast=1).

My question is the mcp combo Works with default aircraft but not with the ngx anymore. Can someone give me a suggestion?

Thanks

İlhan KESMEZ

Guest Rayan giggs

Make sure u have the latest version of FSUIPC.

Guest Rayan giggs

I think there is a vrinsight driver specific to the ngx

No its not specific driver, its specific option you should do it in your NGX butnot specific driver.

Hi,

I was using mcp combo with the pmdg ngx with no problem, when for some reason I had to reinstall fsx. After reinstalling ngx I allso did the modifications in ngx options ini (EnableDataBroadcast=1).

My question is the mcp combo Works with default aircraft but not with the ngx anymore. Can someone give me a suggestion?

Thanks

İlhan KESMEZ

Also there is two drivers to drive any hardware from vrinsight, the basic driver should you install it then the driver of your hardware & in your statement the driver is mcp combo 1 or 2, you can find them in the vrinsight website.

Just use LINDA instead its interfaces the NGX with the MCP panels far better than the default VRiSim software does.

Cheers, Andy.