Sign in to follow this  
Skysurfer007

Custom waypoints functionality?

The NGX does custom waypoints so I would guess the 777 does as well

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Skysurfer007, first let me tell you THANK YOU for your great tutorials on how to fly the 737NG that's on Youtube!! For those who don't know, this guy is a real 737 Pilot and he does the best 737 tutorial available, goes through all the flight!

Didn't PMDG fix this in the SPs? If not, that's a shame! I really hope they got it right on the 777, and can take it from there to the 737NGX on the next SP!

Alexis Mefano

Didn't PMDG fix this in the SPs?

Not to my knowledge. It might be slated for SP2 though.

Skysurfer007, first let me tell you THANK YOU for your great tutorials on how to fly the 737NG that's on Youtube!! For those who don't know, this guy is a real 737 Pilot and he does the best 737 tutorial available, goes through all the flight!

Didn't PMDG fix this in the SPs? If not, that's a shame! I really hope they got it right on the 777, and can take it from there to the 737NGX on the next SP!

Thanks Alec!

I flew 737´s from 6 different operators so far, but maybe there are still some airlines, which don´t have these "advanced" functions...

Just hope, that it is available on the 777 and will be added to the NGX!

Cheers

I flew 737´s from 6 different operators so far, but maybe there are still some airlines, which don´t have these "advanced" functions...

Gonna try and ask my friend. Must have flown at least ten, given what variation we talked about when I was setting up some of my repaints. Although I guess some variants are the same you flew - he flew over in Canada as well.

Hi,

I´m wondering how flexible the B777 FMC (and the PMDG FMC) is when creating your own waypoints..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cydtSlBEJtc

Maybe one of you betatesters want  to include this in your next video... would be great!

Thanks -. and looking forward to this amazing piece of software!

Thanks and cheers! 

The real 777 FMC doesn't do this type of stuff that the NG does. In some ways (this is one) the NG FMC is actually more advanced.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

The real 777 FMC doesn't do this type of stuff that the NG does. In some ways (this is one) the NG FMC is actually more advanced.

Thanks Ryan,

it´s probably not necessary on a T7 to draw a magenta 2 miles final visual approach ;) Anyway,hope you are still planning to work a SP2 for the NGX which includes these features because it´s a daily used feature!

Thanks Ryan,

it´s probably not necessary on a T7 to draw a magenta 2 miles final visual approach ;) Anyway,hope you are still planning to work a SP2 for the NGX which includes these features because it´s a daily used feature!

You can just use the RX (Runway Extension) feature in the DEP/ARR page?