Sign in to follow this  
GCRR

Landing Checklist

Hi Bryan,

first of all : awesome product, as usual !

I have a little problem, wich is not a showstopper, but it´s quite annoying. Every time i call for the landing checklist, the FO doesn´t respond (landing checklist command is recognized and properly displayed), the only way to go through the landing checklist is switching to approach and then back to landing. I´ve done at least 20 flights , following the flows to the letter, everything is properly set up for landing : Flaps3/Full, Sliding table stowed, cabin crew advised, Go around altitud set, etc., etc.

I even did a fresh reinstall of Airbus and FS2Crew, still the same.It´s driving me nuts !

Is there any specific trigger apart of the ones in the Captains Flow, cause I´m sure that i´m missing something important, everything else from Take off Briefing to Approch Checklist Works flawlessly.

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards Lars

Lars Stahmann

CPU: Intel i7-13700KF, Water Cooling Corsair ICUE Hi150 i Elite /PC Tower: Corsair ICUE 7000X RGB / GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 4080 OC 16GB / Mobo : ASUS TUF Gaming Z790 Plus / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x 16 GB DDR5 6000 / HD: Samsung 980 Pro M.02 2TB / OS: Win 11 Home / Monitor: LG OLED Evo 48" 4K / Hardware : Saitek X52 Pro / Sim: P3D 5.4

Hey,

Just to add, the same stuff happened with me for After T/O checklist and always happens to me for Approach Checklist. I had to switch to something else and select it back to recognize me. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Zain

Zain Uddin

Never happened to me, but make sure you complete each previous checklist in full so the internal counter can be reset properly for the start of the next checklist.

Follow the Captain's flow document exactly to the letter to ensure you're not missing anything.