Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

New scenery for Sofia and some help with it

I found new scenery for Sofia (LBSF) for FS9 and FSX which can be found here http://vrcreations.webs.com/apps/photos/ I installed the FS9 version and have grey grass instead od green grass. I emailed the developer about it and he said that my problem have never been reported before.

I was wondering if someone can install the FS9 version of this scenery and see if they have grey grass also or is it just me. Also any ideas how to fix it??

Ok never mind. There was a extra texture folder named season in the sofia scenery folder. I need to install those texture that are in the seasons folder.

Hi,

just a question: Does this scenery contain just the airport or some city environment, too? Can't identify this for sure on the screenshots.

Thanks,

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

I think it's just the airport, I didn't notice any city environment when I was looking around the scenery. And just a heads up, the AFCAD that comes with the scenery needs LOTS of work!

Also when I emailed the developer he said there will be a update for the FS9 version soon.

Is that some recent scenery for LBSF? I see the new control tower on the screenshots. The latest good one I know is on the downloads page on the Bulgarian IVAO webpage here.

By the way, I am curious, are you Bulgarian or you simply like small eastern europe airports? : )

Thanks Joseph29, I downloaded the scenery myself now and there is no city environment indeed. Of course you can download the Kopitoto TV tower from flightsim.com as well as avsimrus.com - just look for "Kopitoto" in their libraries.

Ironbird (greetings to Sofia!), the new scenery is called 3.0 and so one could assume that it is a development of v. 2.0 which is available on the IVAO webpage you linked. This v. 2.0 caused some CTDs on my PC which seem to have gone with v. 3.0.

It seems that there is also a Burgas v. 2.0 in development for FS2004; the screenshots of the already existing FS X version look magnificent.

Regards, Harald

By the way, I'm East-German at least ;-) ... and spent my vacations at the Black Sea this year, but at its opposite edge to Bulgaria...

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

Gentlemen, i'm very glad you like the sceneries. They're both objects of constant updates. I hope the Fs2004 version of LBBG will get ready soon. I really fight big problems there. It's not my priority as i do it just for fun (and lack of any descend bulgarian add-ons) but the fun is great enough to keep me going. Varna, Bulgaria (LBWN) is my next project btw

P.S the "Kopitoto" tv tower is included in both FSX and FS2004 versions :)

We have to thank you for these sceneries and are looking forward to further projects!

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

GeyerH, greetings from Sofia then, I am going to Black Sea on vacation tomorrow btw hehe : )

Leghorn, good job on the sceneries, I will have to try them soon. Call me up if you need any volunteer help, I am good on textures and graphics etc. Cheers.

Hi there

I know it's a topic from months ago but I installed Sofia evolution v3 for FS9 from the http://vrcreations.webs.com/downloads website. Installed it all was good but I had one problem. Whenever I try to park near the gates it crashes into an invisible building although my aircraft is still way before the gate and on its way there. There is something wrong with some invisible wall there. Has anyone else experienced crashes into buildings for the FS9 version like me?

Hi , I have downloaded the scenery, it's very nice, but in the night I don't have the taxi lights ON , it's very frustrating. does anyone have the same problem as me, or it's something messed up with my configuration ? I'm using Sofia Evolution v 3.1 /FSX  :rolleyes: