Sign in to follow this  
UlfB

Flight Sim Labs not updated since 2012! Still live and kicking?

Until we see something tangible then it remains "The Airbus we've been waiting for"

David Porrett

I am looking forward to this release. I still remember flying the PSS A320 years ago and it was just awesome for its time . I've been wanting a properly done A320 for FSX for a long time and this looks like it will be it.

You should all be very excited.  All the developers are working constantly and it's going to be unlike anything you've ever seen on the Toulouse side of the pond.

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

Looking forward to it. In some ways this is more heavily anticipated than the 777. We all know about PMDG's interpretation of a Boeing flight deck and as superb as the 777 is sure to be, it's going to be pretty much what we expected. Aerosoft have made a decent job with the X Extended but we're still missing a Bus that hits it out the park. I really hope FSL does that.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

The aerosoft bus is great, but to me it's all about functionality, needless to say I've had my eye on this for awhile, not to mention the A319 is my fav plane, which I understand will be following the A320 release.

A few pics of the latest build would be nice to see

Definitely. Last screenshot was in May... don't think you will give your secrets away by showing a few screenshots.

Peter