Sign in to follow this  
NGXfanatic

777 Tutorial with PFPX?

Okay great -- I'm really enjoying both the 777 and PFPX, anything that integrates them further will be fantastic (also I'm sure if there's bandwidth Topcat will be updated as well, to make the circle complete).

I use REX as the weather engine in PFPX along with PFPX's own, and it works well.

Thanks Kyle, It would be great if you could.

Your videos of the 777 in beta have been good well sorry I should say excellent!

I missed this earlier somehow...

Thanks Greg!

May I ask for any news on this? Does Ryan or Kyle did a tutorial for explaining etops planning?

I think Ryan's working on it, but fixing some of the issues that have come up after the 777 take priority.  I just make the videos myself, taking clear advantage of having the inside track on the tutorial before everyone else does...while poaching Ryan's work in the process  :P

Kyle Rodgers

OKAY OKAY!

What am I missing with this PFPX? Im using a combination of FlightAware of Flight Sim Commander 9.4 and seem to have no problem generating my required flight plans with all the appropriate fuel, weather, SIDS, STARS, and approaches. Takes a few minutes but works great.

What does PFPX offer that it different than the above solution? If you can sell me on it, Im all in.

Stephen