Sign in to follow this  
JohnB777

Download link expired-Please Help

Hello,

I purchased the PMDG B747X some time ago and would like to download it again now, I had uninstalled it due to the fact I had to reset FSX. It appears that my download link has expired though, how am I supposed to get a new one?

Regards,

John

So I have to pay another $5 dollars to be able to download it again?

Unfortunately yes you have to pay to get a new download link its not just pmdg there are quite a few stores that charge to get a new active download

At least now you should know to save the download so you don't have to pay again

So I have to pay another $5 dollars to be able to download it again?

You can avoid this in the future by burning a copy of the download to a DVD. I keep backups of ALL my download only software.

John Sturm

Hi, been with out a decent computer for the last three years, but finally had one built and have an external hard drive to back all my files now.

I lost all the stored downloads when the old computer crashed and couldn't retrieve them so I had to begin all over again.

I thankfully had the FS9 747-400 CD, but I lost the downloaded PMDG FS9-747-400F  freighter addon due to the crash.

I've just paid the $5 bucks to get the addon, but us (old f$%ts) pensioners somehow don't quite understand these new things of doing things, especially when it comes to obtaining that addon again.

I somehow ended up in the Avsim PMDG support forum and worked my way through until I came across this post that looks very similar to what I after.

I've read the question and the four answers pertaining to the FX-747 and hopefully that the same applies to the FS9-747, but I've seemed to not quite understand something.

Can any of you correct me if I'm doing something wrong or give me some guidance to a couple of questions?

Does PMDG send the freighter addon via an email attachment on completion of a ticket registration and payment.

Or do I have to rack my brains and try and find the download at PMDG or some other site like Avsim in the PMDG support forums where I am now.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Regards, Ian.

PS: Are any of you joining flying in this year's Worldflight 2013 beginning next month?

I'm not, but I am up to leg 13 of the 45 by myself.

For me it's a good way for me to relieve the stress levels!

'Have a good day'!

Does PMDG send the freighter addon via an email attachment on completion of a ticket registration and payment.

Or do I have to rack my brains and try and find the download at PMDG or some other site like Avsim in the PMDG support forums where I am now.

Any help would be much appreciated!

I expect PMDG will email you a link to the 747-400F download, then you should be good to go.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Hi kevinh,

Much appreciated that you took the time to read my question and give me the answer that I needed.

Perhaps the PMDG Technical team should change the wording (for 'un-intelligent' guys like me, maybe) so that it reads something simple like: - Download will be sent as an attachment to your Email address after purchase-payment and verification.

Anyway, thanks again for your help.

ire. - Ian.

And have a good day! :rolleyes: 

Hi, Just want to know if or when PMDG is going to Email me with a link to download the Freighter add-on for the Queen of the Skies. I have made the $5.00 purchase and received notification, but am still waiting! Any advice would help. ire.

Can only suggest you open a support ticket to ask PMDG about it.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Have you checked your spam email  or  the support  ticket  that you have sent, usually it  takes 24  hours  during  weekdays  to get  a reply  back

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg