Sign in to follow this  
XCLTM3

Front Right Cargo Door - GSX Ops

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this as yet....

GSX cargo loaders (both of them) only attend to the Right Rear Cargo Doors and ignore the Front Right Cargo Door??

I've checked GSX config, and the PMDG 777 aircraft config within GSX and all seems OK. 

Any ideas on how to get the loaders/unloaders into their proper positions?

PS: I have posted this with GSX also, but wanted to see if anyone here has a clue and has resolved this.

Rgds,

Steve

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

PS: I have posted this with GSX also, but wanted to see if anyone here has a clue and has resolved this.

I think GSX is going to have to deal with this.  They didn't get an advance copy or anything, so they'll have to adjust like all of you will.

Kyle Rodgers

you need to change the config 6b85f785gw1e8ab845unyj21hc0te14j.jpg

Can you briefly explain what you did in the cfg?? (Also, which cfg?)

Thanks,

Steve

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

Can you briefly explain what you did in the cfg?? (Also, which cfg?)

Thanks,

Steve

select add-on, couatl-powered products,GSX customize aircraft 

and you can then change the position of each door.

you can find how to change these vector in GSX manual

Thx gents, I'll wait for the GSX update to ensure I don't screw things up.....

Rgds

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

I tried to change door #4 to cargo also, but had no luck using the GSX editor or doing it manually.  It looks to me like that rear cargo door - aft of the left wing - is assigned as a pax door in the original texture.  I'm not sure how to change that either, so I guess I'll wait for the FSDT people to sort it out.  The door is easily opened (from the FMS Menu), but cannot be assigned as a cargo loading door.