Sign in to follow this  
CapP

PMDG 777

Is someone already making a module for the PMDG 777? Would be so nice to use the combo for this ultimate aircraft!

Hi Pieter

I am pretty sure Günter (Guenseli) will make the module as soon as possible for him.

If needed i can add some functions to what he will do; but when we see his works until now, the base module will certainly be nearly complete ...

Michel

Michel Veréb

Yes, guys, I'm on it ...

Good news is, that it is indeed possible and hopefully not too complicated :)

But the whole stuff is a lot work.

I will release module version as fast as I can, also if it is not complete, meaning I will release just the MCP part as soon as it is ready.

Wanted to post this earlier, but AVSIM ... grrr :wacko:

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take your time. I remember the days it took months to get my hardware properly setup for a new PMDG plane. With your hard work this is all so easy now! Thanks again!

Well done, Günter — great to know you're on the case!   :biggrin:

I must admit that I'm still wading through the documentation, myself.....    :P

Best wishes,

Brian

Brian747-500x105-Avsim.jpg

Gunter:

First, thank-you both for a FANTASTIC program!  I have been using your 777 module since day one :).  Will it be possible to select off on the EICAS eventually (like the 737NGX)?  Currently I can select VOR or ADF but must use the mouse for OFF.  Also, there seems to be an issue with the X-PDR tuning.  It READS fine but does not tune at the moment.  I'm sure you are aware of all this, and I am aware that this is version 1 and that I could use it within HOURS of the 777 releasing.  Just wanted to stay in the loop.

Again, thanks to you and Artem!

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Hello Carl,

thanks for the nice words ...

There are indeed many functions missing currently. And response, issues and wishes are welcome.

ADF is off is already in? Have you seen it?

But maybe you mean a possibility to toggle the function that it toggles to off also? I think you mean that, yes, will implement that.

About the XPDR: do you use it with the MCP Combo II?

Here, XPDR tuning works ...

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

Can we use this with the Go flight MCP Pro?

IS this similar to the one we have for GF MCP PRO?

Thanks 

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

But maybe you mean a possibility to toggle the function that it toggles to off also? I think you mean that, yes, will implement that.

About the XPDR: do you use it with the MCP Combo II?

Here, XPDR tuning works ...

Yes, like the NGX I would like 3 positions.... VOR (L or R).....OFF..... ADF (L or R)

As far as Transponder I will try again to double check.

Thanks!

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper