Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nemo

Steve's dx10 Scenery Fixer - Please

Probably I am not alone awaiting that dx10 fixer eagerly. Presonally, I would have no problem if it would be published now, even if there were some issues. Honestly, which addon is without? I have already purchased other addons which are still (after one year) more or less in beta stage - but I can live with that as long there is a continuous support and progress of the product.

Steve, please don't wait too long to publish your highly anticipated product.

Harry

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

ORBX global V1.1 is now out and it would be great to have the lights fix as promised by Steve in his "Fixer".

I can live with that as long there is a continuous support and progress of the product.

Harry

I can assure you that Steve is busting his backside to get 'er out there, Harry, Roger (Hi), et al.....!!

We're not doing much in the way of testing aircraft or scenery packages now, as that's pretty much finished, but there's other kinds of work which has to be done before a release can be made, and that's much of what Steve is doing at this moment.

As to a date... I have no inside information that I can pass on - it's all up to Steve. :(