Sign in to follow this  
Pilot01

PMDG 777 Box

WHen you download the 777. You will get around 3000 pages of manuals yes. in PDF format.

So it is ,  tell us when its April  since my Calender has gone missing.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

For all who are interested:

Aerosoft says that the PMDG box is expected to be released on 17th of April:

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=12940&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation&s_language=english

That date is just a place-keeper. Aerosoft requires it for purely technical reasons.

There will be no box before the SP1 has been released and proven to be sufficient (like in "no SP2 required").

That date is just a place-keeper. Aerosoft requires it for purely technical reasons.

There will be no box before the SP1 has been released and proven to be sufficient (like in "no SP2 required").

Yeah i know that this is not the real release date.

As an Example: Mega airport Mega Airport Frankfurt Vol.2 (or called Mega Airport Franfkurt 2013) or Mega Airport London-Heathrow 2013. How you could expect from the title of both products, they should be released in 2013. But unfortunately, the earliest date of box release is 22.5.2014 for Heathrow and for Frankfurt 28.8.2014 (maybe aerosoft should change the names of the products ).

But we in Germany do not know how to build an airport. For example the new airport for our capital Berlin.

BER (Berlin Brandenburg International)

Newest information from yesterday: It is not sure if the airport will be opening 2016. (They planed to open the airport on 3.6.2012) :P

We have to wait some days on the PMDG 777 Box (I have downloaded it when i heared on 7 September 2013 that it will take some months and i do not regret it; so i do not care when the box will be released), Heathrow and Franfkurt.

Yeay... Finally :) I live in Philippine BTW, we don't really trust Online payment or something, but luckily when we got a chance to go to HongKong I've went to this sort of store I think it's a gaming store, then I saw a DVD color blue and by a surprise its PMDG 737NGX and Pmdg 747 Queen of the Skies. Too bad I spent my money buying Shoes and Bags. I hope it will be available in Singapore and Hongkong Sooner or later. Cheers I'll convince my father buying PMDG 777 during my birthday xD, I only use Posky 777 and 747 :rolleyes:  :P  :unsure:

Now it's supposedly to be released on June 12th. And I really want to have it (for me, buying online on foreign servers is a no-go)!