Sign in to follow this  
bjapp677

Strange ground behavier under light weight

Hi there,

First of all, thank you PMDG for bringing us this amazing product. My recent flights which were mostly short range and the aircraft was under light weight.

The problem is every time I switch my view from VC to TOWER by pressing the S key, the aircraft SINKs a bit very quickly and recovers to its normal position. When I switch back to VC, same thing happens.

After that I tried to load the aircraft up with max weight, and it stops sinking.

I was thinking about the problem that maybe it was the due to the landing gear animation.

What about you people, do you have the same problem? Anyone can help?

Bai Jian

Hi there,

First of all, thank you PMDG for bringing us this amazing product. My recent flights which were mostly short range and the aircraft was under light weight.

The problem is every time I switch my view from VC to TOWER by pressing the S key, the aircraft SINKs a bit very quickly and recovers to its normal position. When I switch back to VC, same thing happens.

After that I tried to load the aircraft up with max weight, and it stops sinking.

I was thinking about the problem that maybe it was the due to the landing gear animation.

What about you people, do you have the same problem? Anyone can help?

Bai Jian

This is answered on page 40 of the introduction manual.  :smile:

EDIT: You've also managed to make eight of these threads...

Hi,

Did you read the INTRO manual ? It's all in there. First thing to do when you buy a product.

Also try to avoid posting 8 times the same thread please.

Enjoy your flights on the 777 PMDG !

I don't think he has posted 8 times about the same subject, and in the intro manual I believe it's about aircraft bouncing in the ground.

Yes sir, he DID, but the posts were removed !

Yes the intro manual is about aircraft bouncing on ground, that's what he's speaking about as well.

Yes, sorry. I understand what he's saying about the sinking now, I read it as the plane was flying and dropping.

Anyway, I had the exact same problem with the NGX. Adjusting the Mesh settings didn't work that well, but what did stop it completely was saving a panel state and loading the aircraft with that saved panel state. Stopped all bouncing from the wing view, tower view etc.