Sign in to follow this  
clode63

PMDG 777 DISPLAY CHART

Yes. You are in the PMDG forum. PMDG has a rule that you have to sign your name. ( edit your profile/signature to inclued your name and your done.)

It will be added later

Where has that been stated? I thought according to RR it's out of the question because of the costs involved, but I might have misunderstood it.

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Where has that been stated? I thought according to RR it's out of the question because of the costs involved, but I might have misunderstood it.

Just had a browse through the forum, from what Ryan is saying maybe it won't be added. Not a big deal for me personally. As long as I get TOPCAT on my laptop I'm happy

Btw, I think the difficulty is more to do with having access to correct charts etc, as I am sure you already know the EFB does a lot more then that, for example an electronic copy of all the aircrafts manuals and documents, built in performance calculator etc.

I would really only use the EFB if you could undock to another monitor, so in that case I am better off using my ipad and saving FPS in the sim.

Rob Prest

So your last name is just "M"?   :P

actually its 'emmé'...same diffrence ^_^

Yeah, I also use a few ipads in my cockpit and find them indespensable. FSKneeboard2 is the first thing I start up when I go flying  and then I have the PFPX documents on another iPad (of course together with the B777 QRH).

I can only think of one situation where I would find real use for a chart viewer on the EFB which would be to follow my taxi progress since I am quite prone to get lost! :D Then again I already have that via Flightkeeper that I have on a side monitor.

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------