Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Air1

Wow a Aero thingy that I did not already have.

I still check every day and finally found on that I must have missed. "Flying Wild." To bad it was Sooooooooooo easy.

Steve

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

When I checked in at 2:pm Pacific, it was "Fishing Dutch".  Too bad I missed it. 

BTW: I am missing 30 or so, so I keep checking too. 

"Fishing Dutch".
Well, I will keep checking also. Dutch Harbor is one of the most detailed areas in Flight. I come here often. This put me over 300 hours in MSFlight. I realize many people have way more hours in Flight. But I have never had this many hours in all my other sims put togeather, and I have been flying since my Apple II days with no hard drive. How things have changed.

Steve

I came across one today, that may or may not have been found already but at least I didn't know about it.

Flying North out of Skagway, and following the Klondike Hwy till it ends at the full scenery end, then continuing generally Northerly, you come to where Whitehorse is.  The town is there, and there is a grassed out area where the airport WOULD have been, complete with a control tower.

Once you land there, there is also a fueling station with pumps, although you can't actually fuel there, an Aerocache pops up called "Self Serve".

Sorry if this is old news, I haven't flown for a while and have just come back recently.  

Welcome back. Yes, this was a good one that I already had. If you have been here for awhile you should incounter many more, have fun.

Steve