Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

New Zealand Black WIP Shot

Any time I install a new livery, my spot view gets messed up. The position is way too close to the aircraft..and if I do "-" key then I end up with a wide angle view of the entire scenery.

I suspect its one of those crappy feature of EZDOK. Anyone know how to get rid of this?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Arghh I'm always having a tough time downloading anything from the AVSIM library. Could someone please share this up on a file sharing service such as zippy share. I don't know why I can't connect 95% of the time.

Richard, extremely excellent work on this livery! This is the best looking one imo!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

That is an awesome looking paint Richard.  The best of the series you have worked on so far for the T7!

I'd love to see you tackle the Hobbit -300ER when she rolls out of the PMDG hanger, I spotted her at Heathrow 2 months ago on vacation.

Hey!

First of all, Great job and thank you very much!

Second: When in spot view, at certain angles, the livery gets all "blurry". Any idea why? I dont get this with any of the other liveries.

Cheers!

/Zmoce

Rich, thank you VERY much for all this hard work, this is definitely the best livery available for the 777 yet.  THANK YOU!!  :good:

I agree The Best for me too

I'll fly for hours with the All Blacks.

Next Livery The Hobbit for the -300ER.

I hope...

Rich,

How hard would it be to create this paint?

2s7us77.jpg

This one looks really different.

Well all 3 should be doable see what I can do, maybe start picking away this week.

Are those last two real liveries ?

Rich Sennett

Rich, How hard would it be to create this paint? 2s7us77.jpg  This one looks really different.

Wow Looking Awesome!

Well all 3 should be doable see what I can do, maybe start picking away this week.

Are those last two real liveries ?

the bottom one is fictional. Just a mock up, at raydondesigns website is a whole bunch of fictional liveries its amazing what they did with some, there is this one they did:

28vzhoz.jpg