Hi Everybody,

I'm trying do get my UT2 traffic a bit better. 

So I installed the AI TFS A380 which is beautiful. Till now I installed the Emirates and the Singapore Airlines Livery in FSX.

The Emirates livery is showing perfectly

But to have the Singapore Airlines displayed I need to uncheck the "aircraft shadows" option.

Anybody have the same problem or maybe know what happen ? I think it should be something with the texture file which are not treated in the same way ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

BR

Basile

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Do you have two separate models, one for the Emirates livery with EA engines and one for the Singapore livery with RR engines?

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

Do you have two separate models, one for the Emirates livery with EA engines and one for the Singapore livery with RR engines?

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your reply. 

No I have one file with the 2 models in it and aircraft.cfg with the right entries for each models.

Do you think make 2 different files could help ?

BR

Basile

Nobody can help me ?

I have another problem at night the A380 lights are completely off at the gate... is there a way to keep the lights on (logo and cabin and maybe navigation lights) ?

Please help me dear sim friends :)

Cheers,

Basile