Sign in to follow this  
Q_flyer

Real World Embraer ERJ 135/140/145 routes?

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me find some real world routes that are flown by the ERJ 135/140/145, by any of these airlines:-

United (Express Jet)

Delta (Connection)

Continental

Air France

Luxair

BMI Regional (got all of these!)

British Airways

Or would be interested in any other routes operated by ERJs in other airlines, but just to clarify, it's routes I'm interested in. rather than airlines that operate the ERJ.

Many thanks in advance!

Click on flightnumber, look at route, fly route B)

http://flightaware.com/live/fleet/ASQ

Awesome* thanks, that's United sorted!

*Apologies go to Ron Atwood, for gratuitous use of the word 'awesome',. :smile:

Plenty of Flybe ERJs coming in and out of Gatwick if that's any help. I'd have a look at airline fleet network or something like that and work back from the 'last seen on' type info.

Plenty of Flybe ERJs coming in and out of Gatwick if that's any help. I'd have a look at airline fleet network or something like that and work back from the 'last seen on' type info.

Thanks, but as far as I know, those are all E170-E195 models, (E-Jets), rather than ERJs.

flybe175.jpg

Thanks, but as far as I know, those are all E170-E195 models, (E-Jets), rather than ERJs.

I'll get my coat on the way out  :lol:

I'll get my coat on the way out  :lol:

:lol: Not at all mate!

This has always worked for me. Do a google search of the airline your looking at + route map. Example: Expressjet route map. click on  images when search result is done. Regards

This has always worked for me. Do a google search of the airline your looking at + route map. Example: Expressjet route map. click on  images when search result is done. Regards

Thanks, I did this, but most airline website route maps don't give the aircraft type.  At least none that I tried did but to be fair that was mostly the European ones.    Tks.

Thanks, I did this, but most airline website route maps don't give the aircraft type.  At least none that I tried did but to be fair that was mostly the European ones.    Tks.

You can also go to Flightaware (U.S only) or Vataware and do a citypair search.. Doing a city pair search on either of those two sites will display all operators, flights numbers, routings, and aircraft types used for any particular route. Regards

It was already hinted that you can search for airlines at Flightaware. But you can search also for aircraft types. Just enter the ICAO code and of you go.....

Here is the example for the ERJ145 (E145)

http://flightaware.com/live/aircrafttype/E145

The results are, of course, only in the US.

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Thanks guys - that's great  :smile:

Will have to get registered for that one. Cool, cheers Nick!