Sign in to follow this  
Montie

Megascenery Nevada

Thanks to everyone for offering ideas.   Once I noticed that it was not just Las Vegas but also missing airplane terminals at many airports and some addon airplanes whose liveries would not be painted on, I concluded that I needed to do a complete reinstall of FSX.  I had previously tried that without success, but this time I followed a tip that says don't reinstall SP! or SP2 until, after installation, you have run the program once.  Once I did that and then installed SP! and 2, everything worked fine, both in LV and at the airports.   There was a lot of addon scenery and addon airplanes to reinstall , but it all worked out and kept me off the streets and out of my spouse's hair.   Prior to the reinstall, I  returned my Nvidia Inspector settings to their default values.  I have left them there and it didn't seem to make a difference that I could notice.  After hours of fiddling, this had a happy ending!

• Upvote 1

Does someone know if the MEGASCENERYEARTH - NEVADA V3 2017 work fine together with FlyTampa Las Vegas?

Patricio Valdes

Yes, works fine. I use both.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.