Sign in to follow this  
NickFlightX

Next PMDG Aircraft 767?

your invited to my funeral :lol:   I knew about the 747 upgrade.  I was talking about a new Boeing project.

Actually it is not an upgrade. It is a new project.

With this I'm saying that they are building it from the ground up.

I have been pondering with my friends about what aircraft PMDG will make next. I believe that the 767 is the best option. If you look on a number pad with the letters on there and spell out PMDG, the numbers are 7436. PMDG has done the 777, 747, and 737, and the last number is the 767. I think we very well could see the 767 be made next by PMDG.

Not sure what kind of phone you're looking at, but 7436 on my phone gives me PGDM. Think you meant 7634? :lol:  :P  ^_^

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Bit over the top I think.

Not really given the fact that PMDG members already stated many times that it wont happen.

Jim B

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Not really given the fact that PMDG members already stated many times that it wont happen.

I was referring to AJ saying :If I had a dollar every time this thread was created I could buy my own 767 by now". I doubt that this thread has come up millions of times.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg