Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NickFlightX

Next PMDG Aircraft 767?

I have been pondering with my friends about what aircraft PMDG will make next. I believe that the 767 is the best option. If you look on a number pad with the letters on there and spell out PMDG, the numbers are 7436. PMDG has done the 777, 747, and 737, and the last number is the 767. I think we very well could see the 767 be made next by PMDG.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have been pondering with my friends about what aircraft PMDG will make next. I believe that the 767 is the best option. If you look on a number pad with the letters on there and spell out PMDG, the numbers are 7436. PMDG has done the 777, 747, and 737, and the last number is the 767. I think we very well could see the 767 be made next by PMDG.

Nevermind

……………………………………..________
………………………………,.-‘”……………….“~.,
………………………..,.-”……………………………..“-.,
…………………….,/………………………………………..”:,
…………………,?………………………………………………\,
………………./…………………………………………………..,}
……………../………………………………………………,:`^`..}
……………/……………………………………………,:”………/
…………..?…..__…………………………………..:`………../
…………./__.(…..“~-,_…………………………,:`………./
………../(_….”~,_……..“~,_………………..,:`…….._/
……….{.._$;_……”=,_…….“-,_…….,.-~-,},.~”;/….}
………..((…..*~_…….”=-._……“;,,./`…./”…………../
…,,,___.\`~,……“~.,………………..`…..}…………../
…………(….`=-,,…….`……………………(……;_,,-”
…………/.`~,……`-………………………….\……/\
………….\`~.*-,……………………………….|,./…..\,__
,,_……….}.>-._\……………………………..|…………..`=~-,
…..`=~-,_\_……`\,……………………………\
……………….`=~-,,.\,………………………….\
…………………………..`:,,………………………`\…………..__
……………………………….`=-,……………….,%`>–==“
…………………………………._\……….._,-%…….`\
……………………………..,<`.._|_,-&“…………….`\

PMDG has done the 777, 747, and 737, and the last number is the 767

Hello.

The 6 could be the DC6?

Regards.

Manuel Freitas

C'mon guys, lets go the calm way out, go easy on the...relatively...new one....

I think we very well could see the 767 be made next by PMDG.

Not impossible, but extremely unlikely
Don't forget that when you're on the PMDG forums, you need to sign your full name ^_^  (to all the mods etc blah blah, just sayin here, not taking anyone's job)

I'm putting on my flack jacket, helmet and a poncho. This could get really messy.

……………………………………..________

………………………………,.-‘”……………….“~.,

………………………..,.-”……………………………..“-.,

…………………….,/………………………………………..”:,

…………………,?………………………………………………\,

………………./…………………………………………………..,}

……………../………………………………………………,:`^`..}

……………/……………………………………………,:”………/

…………..?…..__…………………………………..:`………../

…………./__.(…..“~-,_…………………………,:`………./

………../(_….”~,_……..“~,_………………..,:`…….._/

……….{.._$;_……”=,_…….“-,_…….,.-~-,},.~”;/….}

………..((…..*~_…….”=-._……“;,,./`…./”…………../

…,,,___.\`~,……“~.,………………..`…..}…………../

…………(….`=-,,…….`……………………(……;_,,-”

…………/.`~,……`-………………………….\……/\

………….\`~.*-,……………………………….|,./…..\,__

,,_……….}.>-._\……………………………..|…………..`=~-,

…..`=~-,_\_……`\,……………………………\

……………….`=~-,,.\,………………………….\

…………………………..`:,,………………………`\…………..__

……………………………….`=-,……………….,%`>–==“

…………………………………._\……….._,-%…….`\

……………………………..,<`.._|_,-&“…………….`\

That's cool 

I think that the Search before u post button should be put in the middle of the web page in bold red font :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

I think that the Search before u post button should be put in the middle of the web page in bold red font :)

And you can't get past it to submit a new post until you've tried at least 3 search attempts...

A screen shot of johnnycaptains post went into my folder, G:\DOWNLOADS\PHOTOS\Humour

Although it is one of the most important planes ever built as it revolutionized the North atlantic travel in the 80's it is underrepresented in the community right now. Not important which company does a new one but we definitely need a state of the art 767 in my opinion. The success of the 777 would not have been thinkable without this mileston plane.

I don't know why you guys are overreacting about this topic, its possible they might do it, they have a relationship with boeing, even though they said they would not compete with lds, the lds is ancient and its not like they are pumping out  the products, they can;t even finish there 757 let alone redo the 767. I think its safe to say that pmdg is going to be sticking to boeing for awhile. So the 767 and the 757 may be in the future. Its not like PMDG never  changes its mind about anything, so you all you drama queens jumping in should just relax a little.

If I had a dollar every time this thread was created I could buy my own 767 by now.

If I had a dollar every time this thread was created I could buy my own 767 by now.

Bit over the top I think.

Bit over the top I think.

Agreed 767 threads are sparse compared to the 787 request threads lol

if fsx get's 1 more Boeing................i'm going to drink Jet fuel and then light a cigarette :lol:

Agreed 767 threads are sparse compared to the 787 request threads lol

Sopwith Camel!!!!!!!! Cman Bob and Ryan. :) Well, I reckon it would have to be a Boeing.

if fsx get's 1 more Boeing................i'm going to drink Jet fuel and then light a cigarette :lol:

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but.... You do know PMDG's next release will be the 747, right? :)

This has come up quite a few times in the past and, as others have noted, has devolved into a crumbling pile of emotion.

The long and short of it - from what I last heard, which was some time ago, mind you - is that they don't want to compete with a developer that they have a relationship with.  As such, they won't be creating a 757 or 767.

...again, to the best of my knowledge.

Either way, they have quite a few projects to be working on, so even if they did start working on one, it'll be a long way off.