Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phantom88

Enjoying The Season

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Patrick.  While in general I enjoyed your shots (as always), they seemed a little too dark to really enjoy your scenery.  As always, IMHO.

Dan,Thank you very much for the Tip.I will keep that in mind.Cheers! :smile:  

Not really a tip Patrick.  Someone else probably thinks these are the best screenies ever taken.  Just IMHO.

If those aren't moon reflections on #2 and #5, then it is a little dark.  Great pictures.

Beautiful shots.

I was just thinking while looking at them;   it's easy to forget htat PNW was released over 3 years ago now.... yet still looks as fresh as a daisy :cool:

Beautiful shots.

I was just thinking while looking at them;   it's easy to forget htat PNW was released over 3 years ago now.... yet still looks as fresh as a daisy :cool:

I Agree, PNW is one of the best add-ons available to FSX/P3D,and Thank You for the feedback.

**I changed a few setting to lighten it up**

skud0k.jpg

Ahh, looks better to my tired eyes Patrick. as always IMHO.  Regardless of what I read elsewhere, the PNG series (all units) and now FTXG are the best scenery add-ons I've ever purchased.  I still am dumbfounded by my flights over the PNW and the few add-on airports (payware) I've added in that area.  A real treat for the low & slow crowd.  Works of art