Sign in to follow this  
Wood4591

Virtual airline -British airlines

It is really a shame to see people get rejected by name, race, or where they are positioned.
At our VA, everybody is welcome, as long as they actually want to fly.
Lately it seems normal (Not only at ours, but i have seen this at other VA's) that people apply, and they never even fly their first flight.
Our criteria are.
You want to fly.

You have a VATSIM ID

You don't mind flying online on the VATSIM network (We can offer proper vastim training if needed)

If the TS or anyone else here is interested:

http://www.flycoa.com

I want to join a VA but am too nervous to go on a real pro one; I'd just like to have fun with like minded people

Then I'll put in a plug for Virtual Norwegian.  

They expect a reasonable level of real-world practice (e.g. real world aircraft (ideal for the PMDG 737 NGX), real world destinations) but there aren't any entrance exams or requirements to fly online. If you do mess up a flight (we all do it), you can always abandon it and simply not send in the Pirep.

Lot's of functionality on the website, pick your own flight or they'll allocate you one, required routes and altitudes, online charts.  Extensive availability of real-world liveries with correct PMDG cockpit definitions.

And Norwegian Airshuttle also fly the B787, so you can do that when PMDG release  one  :unsure: and have the A320 Neo on order, which I think exists in the Aerosoft A320 Extended. 

ngxu_banner.png

I feel bad for how you were treated. Being a CEO of a Virtual BAW it makes all of us using that brand look bad. If you like you are welcome to come join my Virtual BAW I will NOT discriminate against your real name, or english name. Either one is fine. Check us out at

http://virtualbaw.weebly.com