Sign in to follow this  
goosse31

Eaglesoft citation X V2.0: MFD freeze

Hello,

I have troubles with the Eaglesoft Citation CX2.0: during descent, the MFD freeze and the frame is reduced significantly.

Eaglesoft doesn't reproduce the problem and is not able to fix it.

I would to know if someone has a workaround ?

I love so much this plane but it's not flyable like this.

Thanks,

Vincent

I have this which is why I quit flying. ES said it was something to do with navigraph and missing fixes.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I had the same problem. I never did find a fix for it but I haven't had an issue recently. Dunno if the Navigraph database is the issue or not but I've been keeping mine up to date and no issues in the past 4 months or so.

"Dunno if the Navigraph database is the issue or not but I've been keeping mine up to date and no issues in the past 4 months or so."

Chris, this is the only lead we've considered because as you've shown, no issues in 4 months. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Sorry to revive an old thread, the MFD works fine until you press the MFD WX button, after that the screen freezes and it doesn't revive after that.

So I am wondering if it's an issue with the Navigraph database.

I was on a 3 hour flight today with no freeze, etc but I pressed the MFD WX button to test it and I regret it. The MFD froze. The copilot MFD is still working so at least I can finish the flight but the issue is when pressing the WX button on the MFD.

I am using P3D v3 with the latest Eaglesoft installer and official Navigraph database.

Hope this clears up some doubts.

Teo

Teofilo Homsany

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Why folks post here and not our forums is still a mystery. We have not and do NOT do support at Avsim.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Will post at your forums, no problem.

Sorry didn't know you didn't give support here. I saw this post and thought there was some sort of support.

Teofilo Homsany

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

CX2.0 Update 3.07 Released! 08/28/2016!

Fixes broken Direct To which may be related to MFD freze and adds REX Weather Integration among other things...

More in our forums. :wink:

The primary requirement is a complete uninstall prior to running our reinstall routine. Details in our forum and documentation as Ed has stated. :wink:

Thread link here: http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1450&p=7892#p7892

Our thanks to Ed Wilson, Ted Striker, and Sir Stiggie for a job well done! :hi: :hi:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

CX2.0 Update 3.07 Released! 08/28/2016!

Fixes broken Direct To which may be related to MFD freze and adds REX Weather Integration among other things...

More in our forums. :wink:

Great stuff, cheers Ron!

Regards

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron