Sign in to follow this  
Romflyer

Considering Xplane

I am currently an FS9 user and am considering giving Xplane 10 a go.

I run dual monitors and export the gauges to the second monitor which is enclosed in a homebuilt cockpit.....so I'm wondering how Xplane handles exporting gauges and arranging custom layouts of 2d panels.

Here are a couple of shots which demonstrates what I would need to get the second monitor to do.........So my question is would this be fairly easy to do with Xplane 10?

Cheers

Romflyer

post-302824-0-82777100-1387482739.jpg

post-302824-0-82777100-1387482739.jpg

post-302824-0-39360200-1387482760.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for the info.....that definitely looks like a solution, although I was hoping for something a little more inclusive from within the sim. This would add to my start-up costs of using Xplane dramatically.

I'll have to think a bit more about this before I shell out $200-$300 just to get my feet wet.

Thanks for the info.....that definitely looks like a solution, although I was hoping for something a little more inclusive from within the sim. This would add to my start-up costs of using Xplane dramatically.

I'll have to think a bit more about this before I shell out $200-$300 just to get my feet wet.

Look at XHSI...free.

I am going for XPX too, was planning on P3d V2 but changed my mind, just wondering if it run well around 20-25 fps on my HD 7750 2GB of course i don't expect max settings but nice mid settings with good scenery autogen , I was considering R7 260x but as I have to keep my power bills down I have to stick with the current card.

And I am on Eyefinity.