flibinite

QW757 $20

757 P3D? When did that happen?

• MS Flight Simulator 2004 (FS9) with the 9.1 upgrade
• MS Flight Simulator X (FS10) SP2

P3D?

• MS Flight Simulator 2004 (FS9) with the 9.1 upgrade

• MS Flight Simulator X (FS10) SP2

OOPSIE! Disregard that P3D thing, I was thinking of their BAE 146  :-)

Jay

Would anyone know about the fps with QW 757.  I have the CS 757 and it is really tough on my not too fast computer.  i.e. get about 10 -13 fps at KIAD. 

Thanks,

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Would anyone know about the fps with QW 757.  I have the CS 757 and it is really tough on my not too fast computer.  i.e. get about 10 -13 fps at KIAD. 

Thanks,

Depends on how your system is set up, mine is similiar ro yours but I have mine overclocked to 3.9 and only 6 gigs of RAM, and an older Nvidia 260 video card, and I get a steady 30fps. But I also use GEX and that  helps performance immensely.

The QW 757 has both standard and HD addon liveries, plus many plane options, so I would assume you should get descent FPS....I just checked KIAD here and am getting solid 30fps (no AI traffic)

Jay

That sounds pretty good, Jay. Unfortunately I can't overclock mine so I have to make sure I have all the tweaks set right. I used GEX until I switched to FTG.  I also use DX10 fixer which breathed new life into my old computer.  I just purchased the Airbus 320 ext and the frames are somewhat better at KIAD (14-20) with 40% AI. 

I guess for $20 it maybe worth a try,

Thanks for your input. 

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________