Sign in to follow this  
bosflo

couldn't find this anywhere so i came here

so I downloaded prepar3d and what a nightmare to install. In fact I can't figure out how to install it. My shiny new computer has four drives and the C drive comes with about 40gb of free space on a 95gb drive (how dumb is that?) I think I need to install it to D drive but when I try to set it up on d drive, it tells me that there is not enough space on c drive? I don't understand this at all and eventually when I install it (thanks to any help) where do all my addons go because everything wants to go to the c drive. This is my first experience with a computer with multiple drives and so far it's not fun. Why can't everything be on one drive like before. Looks like I need a lot of help

ok, I am going to try all of your suggestions but I will have to wait on it. I am redownloading to start from zero but the download is taking 12 hours. it's going to be a long night. Thanks again

You shouldn't need to redownload. My installation is on D and it installed happily. If you point the installer to D, but it tells you there is not enough place on C, that might be an installer bug, best reported to LM so they can fix it.