Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HighTowers

Sunskyjet KPHL & DX10 Fixer Working?

Apologies if there is info regarding this somewhere, but I just did an advanced search in the DX10 threads for sunskyjet and nothing came up.

anyone have  KPHL and is your dusk/night working? I have very little in the way of taxi and apron lighting working.

1.3 was just installed as well. 

Thanks

Apologies if there is info regarding this somewhere, but I just did an advanced search in the DX10 threads for sunskyjet and nothing came up.

anyone have  KPHL and is your dusk/night working? I have very little in the way of taxi and apron lighting working.

Thanks

Dave

Just had a quick look and yes i get apron and taxiway lighting - the taxiway lights are a little faint but they are there.

The runways don't texture properly for me though......they are all black.

My DX10 fixer slider is set to the default/middle setting of balanced in regards to swaying DX10 towards scenery or aircraft.

HTH

Steve

Hmmm Thanks. I could barely make my way around.  Its a free scenery so perhaps other may try it and find the solution. Its pretty darn good for freeware. 

Hopefully Steve (DX10 Steve) can figure this one out. I saw its compatible with DX11 P3Dv2 though. 

... does this refer to the Fixer version.

Just asking in case as the most current version is 1.4 ...

Other than that i'd - for now - also give the "legacy slider full left - option" as pointed out above in post #5 a try and see if that helps.