Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pilotguy251

Lockheed Prepar3D CTD when selecting aircraft

I have been attempting to open the aircraft menu in Lockheed Prepar3D, but each time I try, it crashes to the desktop. I have tried repairing P3D because of my recent attempt of installing ENB series, but that wasn't the problem. I have imported several of my FSX addons to the sim and they work with no problem. I recently installed a new livery to my QualityWings 757 which was working perfectly, when I installed the new livery, it stopped. I will try to uninstall the QW 757 to see if that's my problem. If not, then I don't know what is. 

Thank you

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Many add-ons are not P3D v2 ready so it's wise to be careful with moving every crab into P3D v2.

Spirit

Qw works just fine.... You mentioned enb Be sure to remove all reminants of this install from (prepar3d) folder and erase your shaders cache this will be rebuilt on next startup. I had similar situation messing with enb like program. Back working like a charm.

HTH,

Steve

some repaints will do that, had the same problem with the Simcheck A300

Yep. Ended up being the ENB. Are there any other mods that I could get that would not effect the sims stability?