Sign in to follow this  
wingerwill

Electra

A lot of people and I would love to see a Lockheed l188 Electra for fsx, this aircraft has an interesting past and I think that it would be good to authentically replicate this aircraft for flight simulator, also, it would be good to replicate in the former airlines and current airlines that operate/operated the Electra. If anyone agrees with me on this one, please reply and show you support, Will.

• Upvote 1

HERE HERE! Even a semi pro one like CLS would be bearable, but QW standard would be amazing...and just imagine a PMDG Standard one :O

Yes definitely. Particularly with its history of Amelia Earhart's flight. Surprising that a developer has not produced an aircraft/package based on this. Now if A2A were to do it...

Tim

Do not confuse the old electra with the L-188. It's a 4-engine turboprop commercial transport!

• Upvote 1

I to would really like to see a real good version of the Electra L-188

I vote for it. Have any of you used the FS KBT L-188 freeware? It gets the job done, although it looks unfinished. Do a search on Google for "fs kbt electra".

Cheers

It's good visually, but I need full system simulation in order to really enjoy an aircraft. An A2A Electra would be wonderful!