Sign in to follow this  
Phillip Gallagher

payload settings

Is there a quick and easy way to adjust payload by adding number of passengers and weight. Through the FSX menu it's very tedious to enter 19 passengers in each of the compartments. 

Just wondering .. did you try saving a flight?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

If you're comfortable enough you can also edit the aircraft.cfg to have weights there when you load.

I am finding if I load it out, relatively heavy but not over max (!5,500 w/ fuel), that on take off it is VERY tail heavy.  To the point I can't put in enough trim for hands off.  Keeping passenger load spread out and putting about 200# in front cargo, 1,000# in the rear cargo area.  CG still shows ok in FSX (not that its reliable).

Joe Lorenc

"I am finding if I load it out, relatively heavy but not over max (!5,500 w/ fuel), that on take off it is VERY tail heavy."

Yes, I crashed with a full load.

Best Regards,

I normally put a 16000/16500 load and trim -6.5. Takeoff is no so bad. At Vr, i gently pull on the yoke and i get about 1500/1600ft/min.

Regards

Real Deraps

I also like to edit the aircraft.cfg so that under "select aircraft" in FSX this Carenado plane fall alphabetically in line under B for Beechcraft instead of under C for "Carenado"  Just a little thing that bugs me like the avionics panel in the new B1900D (which I absolutely love!!!) says "avionics by Carenado".  This is probably not in the real plane right?  Is there a way to remove this? I remember Simcheck did this and caught a little criticism for it.  Not a big deal just not as realistic as it could be I guess.

I also like to edit the aircraft.cfg so that under "select aircraft" in FSX this Carenado plane fall alphabetically in line under B for Beechcraft instead of under C for "Carenado"  Just a little thing that bugs me like the avionics panel in the new B1900D (which I absolutely love!!!) says "avionics by Carenado".  This is probably not in the real plane right?  Is there a way to remove this? I remember Simcheck did this and caught a little criticism for it.  Not a big deal just not as realistic as it could be I guess.

Just wondering .. did you try saving a flight?

So you do not have to re-enter the weights?

Best Regards,

No.  Ill try that tonight.  I never utilize the save flight feature for some reason.  Can I save a flight and reload so that the only change is the payload?

I normally put a 16000/16500 load and trim -6.5. Takeoff is no so bad. At Vr, i gently pull on the yoke and i get about 1500/1600ft/min.

Regards

Hello Lmaire where do you set your trim on the wheel.. I get confused because I can't see

the arrow line to judge up or down in the green zone unless I'M blind is it there?

thanks

Carlo

Hello Lmaire where do you set your trim on the wheel.. I get confused because I can't see

the arrow line to judge up or down in the green zone unless I'M blind is it there?

thanks

Carlo

Just put your mouse arrow on the trim wheel and you'll see the setting. Hope it helps.

Regards

Real Deraps

Does anyone know if the cargo entries in the payload settings are entered already by Carenado hard coded into the airplane? I added weight to the last 2 payload entries and the airplane was all out of balance. I can only add passengers not any cargo weight.

Does anyone know if the cargo entries in the payload settings are entered already by Carenado hard coded into the airplane? I added weight to the last 2 payload entries and the airplane was all out of balance. I can only add passengers not any cargo weight.

Post a screenshot of your fuel and weights settings and I will enter the same and see what I get.

When I change my PX seating and Px weights the CG does change.

Best Regards,