Sign in to follow this  

Patch getting close

Wes posted this on the LM forum:

"We are on track to release it this week."

So now we are REALLY getting close…  ^_^

...same position as last week and the week before!!!... :unsure:

Yes, next week we will be getting REALLY REALLY close. And the week after that REALLY REALLY REALLY close. Etcetera…  ^_^

Anyway, this week would be great: I've hardly flown during the last weeks (and not at all during the last two weeks) because I decided to wait for the patch.

....because I decided to wait for the patch.

I was doing that a couple of weeks ago, but caved in and started flying again. I can't get my money back now, so I have to be committed to this sim now :P

I even bought FTX Ireland to celebrate and have been having a great time flying in Orbx scenery (other than Oz which is not a favourite place to fly) again... EU IRL is a great package and up there with the best of FTX imo.

Now lets hope the patch does not break anything :lol:

I've never stopped flying.  Probably because I'm one of the lucky ones never to experience an OOM.