Sign in to follow this  
JustFlightScott

DC-6 Legends of Flight from Just Flight for just £5/ €6/ $8

Shipping costs putting you off the boxed version?

well yes considering the fact it will be from your base in England to city in America which means prohibitive shipping costs.

When I use flight sim product resellers based in England or outside of America, I would have to pay two buck fee for currency exchange rate for credit card purchases hence my preference for flight sim product resellers in America.

However, I do not mind paying two buck fee for currency exchange rate for credit card purchases from flight sim product resellers based in England if they have FANTASTIC sales such as your A444M plane for 8 bucks. However,  shipping fees make it too expensive not to mention the fact that download version is 100 percent energy saving and 100 percent environmental conscious since shipping boxed softwares means trucks, planes, and trucks which contribute to pollution.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Mike - not compatible with P3D I'm afraid. Sorry about that.

Actually it does work with P3Dv2, you just need to have an FSX.EXE in your P3D root folder.

Bought it and quite pleased with it :-)

Cheers

Keith