Sign in to follow this  
JustFlightScott

DC-6 Legends of Flight from Just Flight for just £5/ €6/ $8

For just 24 hours the DC-6 Legends of Flight from Just Flight will be available at the crazy low price of just £5/ €6/ $8

And you can also get both of the Expansion packs for just £2.50/€3.00/$4.50

Deal closes at 2pm UK time Thursday 30th January

DC-6: http://www.justflight.com/product/dc-6b-legends-of-flight-download

Expansion pack 1: http://www.justflight.com/product/dc-6b-legends-of-flight-expansion-pack

Cargo Expansion pack: http://www.justflight.com/product/dc6b-cargo-expansion-pack

Is anybody satisfied with this plane?  Buffalo Airways just bought DC-6BF.

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Aharon - many of our customers who already own this are satisfied with the plane. Hope that helps

Mike - not compatible with P3D I'm afraid. Sorry about that.

Thanks JustflightScott and Olli.

Justflightscott,

I notice that your company is offering on special sale price of eight bucks for A400M Airlifter and I am very interested in that. Does your company have same sale price through other website resellers such as PC Aviator or FSflightshop or so on, please?

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

You may find a couple of customer comments on simmarket (German & English).

Unfortunately am not seeing any reviews on Simmarket - can you share a link or point us in the right direction?

Unfortunately am not seeing any reviews on Simmarket - can you share a link or point us in the right direction?

Basepack download version and cargo expansion:

http://secure.simmarket.com/justflight-dc-6b-legends-of-flight-(download)-(de_6265).phtml

http://secure.simmarket.com/justflight-dc-6b-legends-of-flight-cargo-ep-(download)-(de_6561).phtml

Unfortunately, on both pages comments are in German only (you have to switch to the German language in the upper left corner of the page).

Even more unfortunate, these three comments are by two different customers only.

They mention:

+ sound, exterior model, flight dynamics (how does the user know ...)

- missing manual and checklists (Do you believe that? It's Justflight after all!)

Pretty shallow comments, admittedly ...

I checked with Flightsimstore, but they don't have a single user comment in their shop.

Justflightscott,

I notice that your company is offering on special sale price of eight bucks for A400M Airlifter and I am very interested in that. Does your company have same sale price through other website resellers such as PC Aviator or FSflightshop or so on, please?

Aharon

That's a product published by Wilco. So JF can't "control" the other shops' offers.

Ah, got it, thanks. When I checked earlier there were zero reviews - but I looked at English first, then switched to German, and I think it just gave me a German frame around the English page. Worked when I went direct via your link.

They seem pretty enthusiastic about it.

I just want to advice you all that this aircraft comes with a number of flaws, of which some are so serious that it can hardly be flown with any pleasure. I made a series of simple fixes to the aircraft.cfg file which will make the Dc-6B much more enjoyable. Have a look over here: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/428437-how-to-greatly-enhance-the-justflight-dc-6b-in-11-easy-steps/#entry2872790

This sale is very tempting! I've been looking around for a good piston pounder. I think I'll take this one. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Justflightscott,

Aharon

Aharon - we do let other websites sell our products at sale prices if an agreement is reached but this is one we only sell from our website and it's only available as a boxed version. Hope that helps.

Aharon - d it's only available as a boxed version.

Oh no oh no   DARN out of my luck  I wanted to buy download version   Sigh sigh out of my luck  There goes the cool A444M plane!!

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Oh no oh no   DARN out of my luck  I wanted to buy download version   Sigh sigh out of my luck  There goes the cool A444M plane!!

Aharon

Sorry. We had no download rights to that product.  Shipping costs putting you off the boxed version?