Sign in to follow this  
Guest deKoven

Birds for FS2004

Anybody try this yet? Birds for FS2004 by Eric van der Veen.

System: i7-11700K, ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS Motherboard, G-Skills Trident Z Series 64 GB DDR4 3200, Corsair RM1000x80 PLUS Gold, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll, GeForce RTX 4070 Super FE, NVIDIA Drivers 546.65, WD Blue NVMe m2  500GB SSD for Windows 10 Home v21H2,  WD Black SN850X 2 TB NVMe m2  for MSFS, Toshiba 2TB HD for data and other games, ViewSonic XG2705-2K  27" 2560x1440 144hz Monitor,  Thrustmaster Airbus flight stick, Logitech M510 wireless Mouse.

Yes I have it installed but have not seen any Geese yet. Still looking. If you, or others, find some active areas I'd sure like to see them. Regards, Bob.

I've installed it and have seen geese flying by using Ctrl-W. I understand why the wings don't move; it's why they sound like a Lycoming I don't understand...

I now see Seagulls flying around at Nice Cote D'Azur Airport after installing the Sim-Wings airport scenery! Not heard any of them yet and luckily my RealAir SF-260 hasn't received any direct hits ;)RegardsAdam

Guest glnflwrs

Hot d-a-m-n!! Grab yer scatter guns and set up yer blinds! We got avions in FS9! Geese and ducks and gulls galore!?? What the hell we need them for??Interpret this if you will..."Avions of like plumage congregate."What does it mean? Ever hear it said in other words?Glenn"When a man learns how much he doesn't know compared to how much there is to learn, he starts getting smarter."

Guest Kingair315

Yep, and I installed them in GA-Traffic, as Amphib's... Keeps them away from unlikely airfields and populates them where the seaplane bases are located in lakes, etc..

>Anybody try this yet? Birds for FS2004 by Eric van der>Veen.Since the download count is (currently) 2477, obviously two thousand, four hundred and seventy-seven people have tried it... ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

They are listed as aircraft. Go to "Select aircraft" menu and you can actually fly them....Stelios

Stelios Christofides

Guest deKoven

>>Anybody try this yet? Birds for FS2004 by Eric van der>>Veen.>>Since the download count is (currently) 2477, obviously two>thousand, four hundred and seventy-seven people have tried>it... ;)>Well, I'm one of those 2477 people. I DLed it/them and installed. I've been flying around Misty Fjords for awhile and yesterday saw 2 flights of Geese in the area around Ketchikan. Koooolllll! :D