Sign in to follow this  
fuelpumps

Care to share opinions on Milviz Stuka?

Page one of the manual, the loading page once you're done the install and...

My sig

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

I just got it.  And learning how to start was my first challenge....now trying to land this bird is the next.

I like it so far, fun to fly something vintage for a change without the GPS and other wonderful stuff of today's planes.

I have an issue with what appears to be no panel lights.  Cant' figure out how to register over at Milviz forums.  I must be dumb or something but my firefox brower has no register buttons nor spots to register that I can see.

Sir, you could try to add a default GPS window by editing panel.cfg inside the aircraft folder, not quite realistic, but perhaps your Stuka is the one that has been retrofitted in compliance with FAA regulation? lol

A slow climber, a deadly diver.. 

Gorky Max

Page one of the manual, the loading page once you're done the install and...

My sig

Read the frigging manual!  Now that makes sense.  I've never seen that before, register info in the manual.

Sir, you could try to add a default GPS window by editing panel.cfg inside the aircraft folder, not quite realistic, but perhaps your Stuka is the one that has been retrofitted in compliance with FAA regulation? lol

A slow climber, a deadly diver.. 

I have only begun to fly this puppy.  Did a good landing yesterday.  Yes I could add the GSP and since I have RXP I might try a modernization later just for the heck of it.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3