Sign in to follow this  
Flxsim

Error loading PMDG 777 aircraft

Good night fellow, today I tried to perform a flight with my dear T7 and my surprise was as follows:

syw5.png

I uninstalled and reinstalled again great product but still happening the same.

Thanks from Spain!

Make sure you have FSX SP2 installed. If so, you may want to try reinstalling the service pack since it appears you have some missing or corrupt files.

John Sturm

Thanks mates, the problem is that it only happens to me with this particular aircraft, with Aribus Extended X does not occur. Will SP2 problem too?

Thank you again!

Good night fellow, today I tried to perform a flight with my dear T7 and my surprise was as follows:

Hi, Flxsim,

What aircraft appears in the opening window at startup before you select a PMDG 777?

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

El avion que aparece es el default, el monomotor, es esto un problema?

Gracias por tu tiempo!

Sorry for the previous post, write in Castilian and English sometimes complicated hehe.

The plane shown is the default, the single engine, is this a problem?

Thanks for your time!

The plane shown is the default, the single engine, is this a problem?

No, that is good.  It should be the ultralite, but a default Cessna should work too.  I was hoping for an easy fix!

Did you enter a serial number during the installation process?  If you did, and you still got the above, the best thing would be to file a ticket with PMDG support.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hi Mike 777, the serial product it introduced the first time, but to uninstall and reinstall does not has again asked me if this may be the cause, how can I enter again if you do not ask me to install, or when I select first?

Thank you!

Sorry for my bad English xD

Hi Mike 777, the serial product it introduced the first time, but to uninstall and reinstall does not has again asked me if this may be the cause, how can I enter again if you do not ask me to install, or when I select first?

I think you should file a support ticket with PMDG.  They can talk you through a clean uninstall/reinstall.

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

In the end I decided to reinstall my FSX from 0 because the problem persists even reinstalling just SP2. Thanks for the support, as I have it ready and then comment on relevant evidence if it works again T7. I've noticed that it is now also corrupt all AI traffic.

Thanks and regards!

Mike: the ticket was sended to PMDG support. Thanks!

Hi buddies, I could finally solve this probem but I had to reinstall the entire simulator.

Solved without knowing the cause problem.

Thank you!