Sign in to follow this  
igneousrocklad

Trying to register product

Hey, This isn't actually for me but one of my friends at my VA. He was gonna post here but he couldn't because for some reason the forums didn't recognize he registered.

He bought Radar Contact 4 yesterday, he tried doing the automatic email for his product key but I guess it didn't go through. He also contacted the help desk email but got no reply from there either. Is there any email or person I can forward him to so he can get help with this?

This might help get things sorted for your friend.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/437045-key-request-failure/?p=2945600

If not, either Ronzie or Ray Proudfoot can usually get the registration issues taken care of.  They're here pretty frequently.  You could drop one of them a PM if they don't respond here.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Jeff

As of 6 PM CDT messages to jdtllc.com should no longer be bouncing on the US hosting system.

Properly formatted registration requests should now be going through as sent to register_at_jdtllc.com (use @ for _at_).

Any need for manual handling such as change of user e-mail or user name should now work with all details sent to jd_at_jdtllc.com.

If messages are still bouncing (you get replies from postmaster, etc.,) let us know on this forum.

Hi There

I also purchased Radar Contact 4.3 three days ago and as yet have still not received my activation key. I have emailed them 3 times and have not received a reply from them.

I did email SWREG who replied to me and said that they would also email them but as yet no activation key.

A very fed up Mike Wood

Bought Radar Contact 1 year ago and trying to get activtion key for my new computer since 10 days, tried all suggestions and advices in this forum, but there is no reply to all my mails. Someone got an idea what to do now?

Frank, please see instructions in private PM here.

Like the others I'm waiting for a key. Registration email generated by RC was sent 5 days ago.

Like the others I'm waiting for a key. Registration email generated by RC was sent 5 days ago.

Issues were resolved a couple of days ago. Resend the registration e-mail and be sure the data and format are correct.

Others that had problems and recently resent the data received their keys within minutes.

Be sure your ordering and registration e-mail address match. Follow the pinned topic on format.

I have just purchased Radar Contact through the website myself and paid via PayPal.

I have installed correctly and I go to request the key using my Gmail account

I send the email correctly and get a reply from a John Dekker saying that my email is not in the database. The email I am sending to get hold of a key is the one I used to register so I don't understand why the email is telling me its not in the database?

If somebody could shine some light and help me here?

Occasionally jd states he gets the SWREG user update later than you get the delivery. Give it a day please.

Also see the newly pinned topic about hosting site problems.

I'm also unable to register my copy of RC4. I had to do a clean install of my OS and sent an email to the automated service several days ago, as well as an email to JD two days ago. 

Would appreciate some help. Thanks in advance.