Sign in to follow this  
Falconfly

saitek and pmdg 777

IMO you're a little harsh Brian, not everyone knows how to use this software and to be honest it is pretty complicated. I consider myself a PC expert but I found the setup process of LINDA and Spad to get the multi-panel (not the switch panel) to be quite complicated and time consuming.

I have been able to get both the multi panel AND the switch panel working within FSX. Unfortunately the multipanel numerical values won't match what the VC values say, but that's not a real big deal.

I'm also uncertain if it's just me but, it seems as if there is a hard-coded switch function on the switch panel for fuel pumps. Even when flying in the 777 if you hit the fuel pump switch it will activate a non existent fuel pump and you'll hear the sound of a small aircraft fuel pump turn on. I believe this may be hard coded as I unmapped all switch and keyboard controls.

Anyway check out youtube as someone made a video on how to program the saitek multi panel using Spad, FSUIPC, LINDA, PMDG FMC Keystroke commands and the use of Spad FSUIPC Virtual Buttons. Very complicated but it works.

James Burke

Hi James,

I did eventually give up trying to use Linda and went with the combination of Spad and Fsuipc.Linda works ok with the 737ngx but no joy with the 777.

As for the values not matching, i really wish there was a fix for that.

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

by the way, I had the same problem, last night I tried figure out everything Brian suggestion, and everything seem going no where:(