Sign in to follow this  
texerrn

low fuel warning nessage

In FSX I am getting a warning of "critical low fuel - in tank selected, use Ctrl+X to fill up now" So how to select the fuel? I see the button on the left that looks like a cross-feed. It will tell me tanks are level. The system display "fuel"  does look low, i can't really read it well. The  default  MS read out says I have 100% fuel on board. All pumps are on. tried switching aircraft and back, no help. thanks

I get that warning message too...found the same results...everything looks fine, plenty of fuel, pressing control + X doesn't seem to do anything.

I came here looking for someone else who ran into this and found a solution.

Has anyone found the reason/solution?

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

Are we the only two that have run into this problem?

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

That's a neat little app. Too bad it's for members only. I have not found another calculator so I'm not able to help you.

I have tried to find something in the manuals concerning the low message warning, but I have not been able to find any reference to it or how to solve it.

I'm guessing a lot of people have this message, but like us, do not know how to solve it.

Carendo support really needs to step in here and help out...

I have the same problem guys since the bird came out, so also after the SP the problem remains. I dont have any solution yet

Cheers,

Mark

Guy's, I'm getting this same error message when flying other planes, such as the stock MS FSX Cessna C172.

For me, this all started after installing the Phenom 100 jet.

Can you check other planes in FSX and see if you're also experiencing this message in stock MS FSX planes?

Hi Guys, I'm getting the same message, I tried to edit the aircraft.cfg to slightly increase the amount of fuel the plane is capable to carry, but doesn't seem to work. I checked other planes (default Cessna and Captain Sim 777) and everything is OK. 

Besides, when I try to load passengers and cargo in FsPassengers I get 600% overweight with max fuel, and 100% with zero fuel

I just went into the Realism section of FSX and unchecked the box that puts out those warnings.