Sign in to follow this  
theflightcaptain

PMDG 777 Uninstall problems

Hi ! At First i would thank PMDG for their wonderful "Triple seven" i am a newbie at this forum, so i beg your parden.  i was looking for a trouble shooting topic for he 777, but i was not able to find anything(maybe i am still to newbie)But anyway, recently reinstalled FSX from my C: drive to my D: drive. I then tried to reinstall PMDG from my computer. There started my problems. i couldn´t uninstalll it. i could´t remove it either remove it, or do anything. People will now believe that I have done illegal things, but i have bought it from PMDG. so i need some help here.

Thanks 

Vegard

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi ! At First i would thank PMDG for their wonderful "Triple seven" i am a newbie at this forum, so i beg your parden.  i was looking for a trouble shooting topic for he 777, but i was not able to find anything(maybe i am still to newbie)But anyway, recently reinstalled FSX from my C: drive to my D: drive. I then tried to reinstall PMDG from my computer. There started my problems. i couldn´t uninstalll it. i could´t remove it either remove it, or do anything. People will now believe that I have done illegal things, but i have bought it from PMDG. so i need some help here.

Thanks 

Vegard

Hi Vegard,

The process to uninstall and reinstall FSX is to uninstall all addons first via control panel. There is also a process of correctly uninstalling FSX, otherwise certain bits can get left behind. see:

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a87/how-to-uninstall-and-reinstall-fsx

Maybe best solution is to raise a help ticket with PMDG who can guide you though the process of re-installation. You need to log in for this. See below.

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx

I have tried to uninstall from the  control panel, but still, nothing changes. i will submit a ticket if no one knows...

thanks