Sign in to follow this  
peppy197

Eaglesoft Citation X 2.0 work in P3DV22 ?

Chop chop on that future path! :>)

Mark

Oh we are working on things such as our GA Line first..  B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Anyone ran across everything working except the MFDs? For some reason, the large displays are the only thing I can't seem to get anything out of. Other than that, it is running fine.

Normal, with UAC off and all. Like suggested by EagleSoft.

Also, then completely uninstalled, and then installed in Safemode/virus scan disabled/migration tool, no migration tool. Every single thing works on this plane except those 3 or 4 main displays.

I believe this is already being supported in the Eaglesoft forums. Let's not clog up AVSIM with Eaglsoft support. :smile:

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I would, but I have not been able to log in to the forums for over a year now :(

Well. Just re-registered again. Not sure about those forums, but my email or account has issues. I think this is the third time I have had to register since I owned this aircraft.

Just have to wait for them to confirm it now.

I would, but I have not been able to log in to the forums for over a year now :(

Well. Just re-registered again. Not sure about those forums, but my email or account has issues. I think this is the third time I have had to register since I owned this aircraft.

Just have to wait for them to confirm it now.

Are the displays black, or are you getting the HDG fail warning?

All the main displays. The big ones are black. The FMS, Radio stack and all gauges all load fine. All buttons seem to click fine, and when I flip the avionics switch, everything turns off and on except those.

Really sucks as the ES Citation is the best bizjet out there, and after taking such a long break I was really looking forward to using it again.

I don't know William. You can try their forum but don't get your hopes up. The X is essentially a legacy product at this point and you may get some help with this or maybe not. 

Why would you pronounce such an untruth such as this in a public forum?

We've gone out of our way to help you to understand something that you refuse to understand.

In effect you are saying that you refuse to accept others words and will try to make a mountain out of a molehill.

I've asked the mods here to keep an eye on what is slowly becoming an axe to grind. B)

What is sure is that we don't do support over here. period.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Well,

Just got the activation for my account over there. Going to look around tomorrow and see if I can read up on maybe someone else having the same issue as me.

I think I will have to give up though, as I read that EagleSoft does not support this bird in P3D. I hope the get around to their Jets in the future, as now they are doing the GA stuff for P3D. The Citation X, while "legacy" still has more legs than some of the most current birds out there. I will ignore pretty VCs any day for a good system aircraft.

I did notice one thing, and it makes me think that something, like a dll. or xml. entry is not registering correct, because at first I thought it was the mipmap business, and how some addons don't like it. So when I went to disable and went back to VC, for a split second the display lit up with some text, "Development" or something wrote on it, and then went back blank.

Another reason I think it is because of P3D is that the folder when I had FSX on the desktop with all the documents to read wont open for me. It is a blank white texture, and when I do to open it, it says something like it can't find the location for Flight Simulator XYZ.....never seen that before....

No support here William, let's do it over there...by the way, that's weird so please download a fresh CX2.0 zip from our site for proper reinstallation. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

The CX 2.0 seems to work fine on my system except for heavy stutters which I can't find the source of. But as I run Windows 8(.1 Update 1) and P3D V2.3 I know I'm a bit off the beaten path. Anyone experienced the same issues, heavy stutters at almost regular interval?